How many people do you think would love to turn back time and partner with a "geeky" computer programmer in his garage named Bill Gates? The inception of Microsoft like everything else started small. Although that was a great opportunity I believe the opportunity before you has much greater significance. God is doing something great in the Baldwin County area and we have the amazing opportunity to get on board and see Him transform lives.
Here's how you can partner with us:
- Pray your guts out for what God is doing through Faith Factory. Pray that God will give us wisdom, discernment, favor and provision to accomplish this significant goal. Your prayers are more than words to us and to God. Your prayers move circumstances and situations. Your prayers soften and stir the hearts of people. Your prayers make significant impact in the spiritual atmosphere surrounding this vision.
- Give a prayerful gift.Ask God what He desires for you to contribute financially to meet the practical needs of launching this great church. Then obey him, however large or small the gift, God promises to return to you in the same measure that you give. But more importantly, you will have deposited something great into the lives of people.
- Please make your checks payable to Faith Factory and send to:
- Faith Factory P.O. Box 891 Fairhope, Alabama 36533
- **All gifts are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt for your giving.
- Join the Dream Team. The Dream Team is the pioneering group of people that will help make this God dream a reality. If the Holy Spirit directs you, find a Dream Team location near you and jump in ready to make a difference. We will be meeting regularly for biblical teaching, leadership development, prayer and worship, planning, preparation and outreach.
This vision is bigger than any one person. Only together can this vision be accomplished.
Text to Give
Simply text the word Give with the amount (e.g. Give 100) to (334) 675 9828. The gift will be applied to the first fund listed in the Funds section of this page. To give to a different fund, include the fund name after the amount (e.g. Give 100 Missions).
How to Use Our Online Giving:
● Watch this video to learn how to use Text to Give.
● Watch this video to learn how to give with Faithlife Giving.
● Watch this video to see how to sign in to your Giving user portal and use your Goal Calculator!
ONLINE GIVING FAQ'S
Is my giving information secure?
Absolutely! Any personal or financial information you enter is encrypted using SSL security – the same state-of-the-art security measures used by online retailers, banks, and other financial institutions.
What Payment Methods do you Accept?
We accept donations from credit/debit cards as well as your Bank Account (our recommendation). While we’re happy to accept your donation by any means, Bank Account donations cost significantly less, allowing more of your gift to go towards ministry.
Do I need to Create an Account?
No. That said, we do recommend creating one so that you can view your online giving history. Also, you will be asked to create an account if you’d like to setup recurring donations.
Will I Receive a Receipt When I Give Online?
Yes. You will be emailed a donation receipt each time you give. Again, we recommend creating an account so you can view all your online giving history.
Is there a minimum or maximum I can give online?
No. That said, for very large gifts, we recommend you contact us to ensure your gift is processed in a timely fashion. (Our internal giving security can flag large donations for security reasons).
Do you need further assistance giving online?
We want to ensure you feel absolutely comfortable and secure giving online. If you have questions or need help setting up an online gift, please call the church office at 251-401-5345. We'd be more than happy to help!